The AR-200 is a high-quality and all-round Ceiling Hoist for a safe and respectful patient transfer. The Ceiling Hoist is extremely low noise in use, both in lifting and moving through the rail. The standard features are:
- An advanced battery protection system.
- Auto stand-by when not used for a while.
- No power consumption in stand-by.
- Slow start and stop function for high lifting comfort.
- Prepared for an electric spreader bar.
- Charged by hand control, using a magnetic wall charger.
- Double steering trolley for an easy and smooth transfer through the PLS Rail.
|Lift capacity (swl)||200 kg|
|Dimensions||307 x 270 x 148 mm|
|Power||Battery charged; 24 V/DC, 2,9 Ah|
|Minimal belt length||105 mm|
|Maximal belt length||2230 mm|
|Lifting velocity||35-70 mm/sec|
|Lifts per full charge||>40 @120 kg|
|Charging time||8 Hours|
The AR-200 is also available a a detachable version, called the AR-200D. The AR-200D contains the same features as the AR-200.